The Petroleum Conference – Iran 2017, is the follow up of the Iranian oil and gas associations’ initiative to form a ‘United Voice’ of Iran’s petroleum private sector, as convened at the 1st October Petroleum Conference – Iran 2016.
The 2017 conference will be attended by Iran’s Head of Parliament, H.E. Dr. Ali Larijani, Minister of Petroleum H.E Mr. Bijan Zanganeh, and Deputy President in Science & Technology Dr. Sorena Sattari, who have been invited to speak on current economic trends, and Iran’s petroleum investment opportunities.
Petroleum Conference – Iran, is a permanent office in charge of International relationship of Iran’s petroleum industry’s private sector, in order to enhance and facilitate the Partnership, Investment and cooperation between Iran private sector and International organisations.
On May 2016, for the first time in the history of Iran Petroleum industry, all the major petroleum, oil & gas industry associations and unions with more than 1500 member companies with about $40 billion in revenue, assembled as the ‘United Voice’ of Iran petroleum private sector, focusing in midstream and downstream.
The member associations in Iran are:
- ICCIM (Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines)
- APEC (The Association of petroleum industry engineering and construction companies) with 220 member companies
- APIC (Association Petrochemical Industry Corporation) with 64 member companies
- ECCA – OPI (Engineering and Construction Companies Association) with 13 member companies
- ICCA (International Consultants and Contractors Association of Iran), with 260 member companies
- OPEX (Iranian oil, gas and petrochemical products exporters’ union), with 292 member companies
- SATSA (Iran Industrial Equipment Manufacturers Association), with 160 member companies
- I.P.I.E.M (Society of Iranian Petroleum Industry Equipment Manufacturers), with 450 member companies
To facilitate the development of investment, transfer of technology and increase exports through partnership and matchmaking among Iranian and International oil, gas and petrochemicals industry, in order to achieve Middle East’s top ranking country in line with Iran’s 1404 (2025) Vision.
1. The development of the quality and quantity of Iranian and international contributions in the country’s midstream and downstream the petroleum industries.
2. Development of international cooperation in order to facilitate the understanding and use of financing mechanisms and related fields.
3. Transfer of experiences in order to recognize the possibilities and requirements of domestic and international petroleum industry stakeholders
4. Introduction of Iranian and international professional associations active in oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries to develop multilateral cooperation
5. The introduction of the current investment opportunities, current and developing capabilities and potentials in Iran’s oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
|· National & International Associations
· Oil & Gas Companies
· Consultansting firms
|· National & International Banks
· Financial Services & Investors
· Suppliers & Manufacturers
|CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION|
|· 8 Iran major trade, oil & gas asscoiations
· 20+ Countries
· 8+ Intenational Associations
· 800+ Attendess, 300+ International, 500+ Local
|· 1501 member companies
· 10+ Strategic & technical workshops
· 12+ Round table & B2B sessions
· 10+ Consulting & Legal firms